After having worked in the television and film industry for over a decade, I've decided to escape the madness and relaunch myself into the creative world of graphic design. This blog documents snippets of inspiration gathered, projects I'm working on, and miscellaneous musings. It's more of a creativity-inducing personal scrapbook than anything else, but I encourage you to peruse it's pages, and add insight and share interesting tidbits whenever possible, because they are very welcome.

October 28, 2011

Who do YOU write like?


I write like
Margaret Atwood
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

but also...


I write like
Margaret Mitchell
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!

and...


I write like
Stephen King
I Write Like by Mémoires, Mac journal software. Analyze your writing!


...so I guess that I write like a couple of Margarets and a King. That's okay with me. But I find it interesting to be compared to both a Great Canadian Feminist and the Pulitzer Prize-Winning lady responsible for Gone With The Wind. Haha! Well, at least the former gave me an inspiring nudge when I was a kid. Stephen King doesn't surprise me either - although I've never ventured too deep into his works.


To analyze your own writing style, go to I Write Like.

No comments:

Post a Comment