After having worked in the television and film industry for over a decade, I've decided to escape the madness and relaunch myself into the creative world of graphic design. This blog documents snippets of inspiration gathered, projects I'm working on, and miscellaneous musings. It's more of a creativity-inducing personal scrapbook than anything else, but I encourage you to peruse it's pages, and add insight and share interesting tidbits whenever possible, because they are very welcome.

October 6, 2011

Remembering Steve Jobs


Yesterday the world lost one of our greatest minds. He will forever be remembered and live on through the technological innovations that he brought forth into our existence. He changed the shape of how we do business, how we interact with each other, and how we are entertained. He was truly a Renaissance man of his time and there is no one that will stand in his place. Now a legend who will live on in infamy. 


Long live Steve Jobs.
1955-2011 

The first computer I ever played with as a young child was the 1984 Apple Macintosh, and I still swear by Apple technology to this day. To celebrate the man and his extraordinary life, I've trawled the internet for portraits created lovingly by Apple fans. 

If you want to read more about Steve Jobs, check out these interesting links:






















1 comment: