After having worked in the television and film industry for over a decade, I've decided to escape the madness and relaunch myself into the creative world of graphic design. This blog documents snippets of inspiration gathered, projects I'm working on, and miscellaneous musings. It's more of a creativity-inducing personal scrapbook than anything else, but I encourage you to peruse it's pages, and add insight and share interesting tidbits whenever possible, because they are very welcome.

September 3, 2010

Nature-Inspired Home Decor


After my brief foray in the woods, I got to thinking - what could inspire more than the nature that surrounds us? Sometimes, I wish I could bring the wilderness indoors. Wallow in the willows in the bathroom, perch on a branch in the kitchen, curl up in a bird's nest. Wouldn't it be amazing to live in a completely ecological atmosphere, full of organic colours and textures? 


No comments:

Post a Comment