After having worked in the television and film industry for over a decade, I've decided to escape the madness and relaunch myself into the creative world of graphic design. This blog documents snippets of inspiration gathered, projects I'm working on, and miscellaneous musings. It's more of a creativity-inducing personal scrapbook than anything else, but I encourage you to peruse it's pages, and add insight and share interesting tidbits whenever possible, because they are very welcome.

September 13, 2010

Stina Persson's World of Watercolour


Stumbling through the internet today I came across some really beautiful watercolour and mixed-media images by Stina Persson. Using a combination of collage and stencil, she's created some really gorgeous illustrations. I would love to learn some of her techniques - they add so much drama and romanticism to everyday things. 

Check out her portfolio for more inspiring images. 

No comments:

Post a Comment