After having worked in the television and film industry for over a decade, I've decided to escape the madness and relaunch myself into the creative world of graphic design. This blog documents snippets of inspiration gathered, projects I'm working on, and miscellaneous musings. It's more of a creativity-inducing personal scrapbook than anything else, but I encourage you to peruse it's pages, and add insight and share interesting tidbits whenever possible, because they are very welcome.

August 24, 2010

Lacoste Goes Peanuts

Lacoste has come out with a brand new limited edition men's polo pack to celebrate 60 years of 'Peanuts'. Apparently, these designs are the first time that Lacoste has allowed another logo to share space with their classic croc. Currently, they're only available for a limited time at Dover Street Market, in London, UK. 

2 comments:

  1. is this for real? because if it is I have to have one. I mean these are my two favourite things

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup, it's for real - unfortunately they only have a limited edition run, and they're only available in the UK at Dover Street Market. I think you can call them to place an order.

    ReplyDelete